Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: twenty minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Quantity of Servings: 6
- 1 one/3 cups all-objective flour, try half whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- one/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat or one% milk
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir in milk and oil till a soft dough kinds.
- Flip dough onto a clean, lightly floured surface and knead 6 to eight times. Dough must come to feel soft but smooth not sticky. Form dough into a ball. Flip the bowl upside down over the dough. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- On a baking sheet, roll or press dough into a twelve inch circle.
- Bake crust at 400 degrees F for eight minutes.
- Remove from oven and include your decision of sauce and toppings.
- Return to oven and bake right up until light golden brown, twelve to twenty minutes. Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Locate a lot more scrumptious recipes from