Recipe by: ranger1
- two 1/two cups finely chopped red bell peppers
- one 1/4 cups finely chopped green bell peppers
- one/four cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- one (1.75 ounce) package powdered pectin
- 5 cups white sugar
- Add all elements to record
- Include all substances to record
one h 45 m
- Sterilize 6 (8 ounce) canning jars and lids in accordance to manufacturer’s instructions. Heat water in a sizzling water canner.
- Place red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and jalapeno peppers in a big saucepan in excess of large heat. Combine in vinegar and fruit pectin. Stirring continually, carry mixture to a full rolling boil. Quickly stir in sugar. Return to total rolling boil, and boil precisely one minute, stirring continuously. Get rid of from heat, and skim off any foam.
- Swiftly ladle jelly into sterile jars, filling to inside of one/4 inch of the tops. Cover with flat lids, and screw on bands tightly.
- Location jars in rack, and gradually reduce jars into canner. The water should cover the jars completely, and must be scorching but not boiling. Carry water to a boil, and procedure for five minutes.